We sat down with Nathen Zahra, a skater from NSW who we sponsor and collaborate with and ask him some random questions. Nathen is such a rad dude and extremely talented, check out his interview below.
1. Can you give us a quick intro about yourself?
My name is Nathen Zahra I'm 20 years old, been skateboarding for 12 years.
2. Where are you from and where do you live now?
I'm originally from Erskine park which is west of Sydney, now I live on the central coast in place called Budgewoi.
3. What style of skating is your favourite?
Street skating is definitely my favourite, it's all fun tho!
4. What is your favourite trick?
Probably backnoseblunts they feel the best.
5. What is your favourite Restless Socks design?
The blue Canada sock is my favourite for sure.
6. What is your favourite meal?
Chicken schnitzel topped with gravy and a chips and salad on the side washed down with a nice cold beer.
7. Who is the skater you most admire?
Dean parsons or Marc Johnson.
8. What advice would you give to someone?
Don't do drugs, don't rely on others to make you happy!
9. What's the best advice you have had given?
"Skate as Long as you can until you actually need a full time job to live because one day you won't have that luxury of being able to skate everyday"
10. What would you like to see on Restless Socks?
I would like to see a kangaroo sock! Oh and I would love to see Beau Hinge get a pro sock too that would be rad!