Beau Hinge is an Adelaide based skater that we sponsor, we recently sat down with him and asked him some questions. Have a read below, and check out a video he made for us after the interview as well.
1. Can you give us a quick intro about yourself?
My name is Beau Hinge, I am 25 and I've been skateboarding for 13 years.
2. Where are you from and where do you live now?
I grew up in Victor Harbour, South Australia and I now live just south of Adelaide.
3. What style of skating is your favourite?
I enjoy street skateboarding and a nice mini ramp.
4. What is your favourite trick?
Nose manuals.. Durr
5. What is your favourite Restless Socks design?
Can't go past the elephant/Africa sock.
6. What is your favourite meal?
My wife's pasta dishes.
7. Who is the skater you most admire?
That's a hard one... on an international level I'm a huge Marc Johnson fan girl, but I really dig Andrew Brophy! Pop lord!
8. What advice would you give to someone?
Don't run with scissors.. SERIOUSLY!
9. What's the best advice you have had given?
Don't make sexist jokes to your Mrs. while she is in labour... seriously the midwife will hit you! Actually this is the advice I'll pass on!
10. What would you like to see on Restless Socks?
Unit 01 from evangelion or coffee cups!